Department of Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Vision & Mission
- Photo Gallery
Established in the year 2006 with an intake of 60 students every year.
Offers UG program in Electrical & Electronics Engineering.
Permission has given to start PG program from this academic year 2010 – 2011.
Constitutions of BOS meetings
- This is a constitute college of JNTU University, Anantapur.
- The university consists BOS members for UG & PG programs.
- The curriculum approved by respective BOS of university is being implemented.
The department envisions that the students of the branch becomes engineers of professional character equipped with a strong theoretical foundation required for critical thinking, practical engineering skills to face the challenges in the field, the ability to work in a team dignity, and all the qualities that help them accomplish their goals.
- To create an academic of high quality through an enquiry based interactive teaching learning model.
- Producing students who are knowledge, society – focused, creative, adaptive and motivated.
- Provide outstanding education & research training to students to enable them to have productive careers in industry and academia.
- To provide “learn by practice” environment and making the students self sufficient.
|S. NO.||UG / PG||Course offered||Intake|
|1||UG||Electrical & Electronics Engineering||Academic Year||No. of Students intake||No. of Students enrolled|
|2007 – 08||60||57||40||17|
|2008 – 09||66||64||57||17|
|2009 – 10||60||62||38||24|
|Name of Degree/
|Intake||Year of Starting||Duration
|Name of Degree & Branch eligible for admission|
|M. Tech.||Electrical Power Systems||25
(18 + 7 Sponsored)
|2010-11||2 Years||B. Tech/B. E in EEE|
|S. No||Name of the staff member||Designation||Highest Qualification||Area of specialization||Teaching experience|
|1.||Dr. N.Visali||Professor& HOD||M. Tech
|Power and energy Systems||13|
|2.||Dr. V.Ganesh||Professor||M. Tech,Ph.D, MISTE, MSSI,MIE.||ELECTRICAL DISTRIBUTION SYSTEMS||16|
|3.||Sri. Srinivasulu*||Asst.Professor||M.Tech, Ph.D||Power Electronics, Machine Drives||06Years|
|4.||Sri. K.Vimalakumar*||Asst.Professor||B.Tech, M.Tech.||Power Systems||09 Years|
|5||Sri.Shaik Hussain Vali||Asst.Professor||M.Tech||Power Electronics, Machine Drives||07 Years|
|6||Sri. K.Ravi Sankar||Adhoc Lecturer||B.Tech, M.Tech.||Electrical Power Engineering||05 Years|
|7||Sri. B.Narasimha Reddy||Adhoc Lecturer||AMIE, M.Tech.||Electrical Power Systems||09 Years|
|8||Sri. Rajareddy Duvvuru||Adhoc Lecturer||M.Tech, (Ph.D)||Electrical Power Engineering||05 Years|
|9.||Sri. R.Narendra Rao||Adhoc Lecturer||M.E||Power Electronics||10 Years|
|10.||Sri. Vara Venkata Krishna Reddy||Adhoc Lecturer||B.Tech, M.Tech.||Electrical Power Systems||06 Years|
|11.||Sri. Vempalle Rafi||Adhoc Lecturer||B.Tech, M.Tech.||Electrical Power System||06 Years|
|12.||Sri. P.Suneel Kumar||Adhoc Lecturer||B.Tech, M.Tech.||Power Industrial Drives||02 Years|
|13.||Sri. P.Rajasekhar||Adhoc Lecturer||B.Tech, M.Tech.||Electrical Power Systems||06.6 Years|
|14.||Sri. B Jagadeesh||Adhoc Lecturer||B.Tech, M.Tech.||Electrical Power Systems||01.5 Years|
|15.||Sri. S.Venkata Rami Reddy||Adhoc Lecturer||B.Tech, M.Tech.||Electrical Power Engineering||05 Years|
|16.||Sri. K.Dileep Kumar Reddy||Adhoc Lecturer||B.Tech, M.Tech.||Electrical Power Systems||02 Years|
|17.||Sri. T.Obulesu||Adhoc Lecturer||B.Tech, M.Tech.||Control Systems||03 Years|
Note: *indicates On Deputation
|1.||B. Karthikeya Reddy||Technician||DIPL (Electrical)||10 Years|
|2.||P. Srinivasa Reddy||Technician||DIPL (Electrical)||10 Years|
|3.||K.Venkateswera Reddy||Technician||ITI (Electrical)||09 Years|
|4.||I. Siva Reddy||Technician||ITI (Electrical)||09 Years|
|5.||C.Srinivasula Reddy||Workshop Mechanic||ITI (Fitter)||07 Years|
|6.||M. Nagasubbaiah||Attender||SSC||10 Years|
- Total build up area – 29,996 Sft
- Number of floors – 02
- Number of Class Rooms – 04
- Number of Laboratories – 05
- Number of Staff Rooms – 02
|S. No||Name of the staff member||International Journals||National Journals||Conferences / Seminars/ work shops|
|1||Smt. N. Visali||2||–||3|
|2||Dr. V. Ganesh||8||3||8|
|NAME & Designation||Workshops||Refresher / Orientation courses|
|Smt. N. Visali Associate Professor||03||03|
|Dr. V. Ganesh Associate Professor & HOD||02||02|
|Sri. J.Sreenivasulu Assistant Professor||01||01|
Guest lectures Arranged
Dr. K. Ramanaidu, Associate Professor HOD of ECE JNTUCE Anantapur delivered a lecture on Fundamentals of Electromagnetic Fields
|Batch||Year & Semester||Total No. of students||No. of students passed||No. of students failed||Pass Percentage|
|II – I||58||39||19||67.24|
|II – II||58||50||08||86.20|
|III – I||58||42||16||72.41|
|III – II||58||36||22||62.06|
|II – I||60||42||18||73.68|
In GATE-2010, Mr. P. Sasi Kiran, IV B. Tech secured all India
Student Achievements & Awards/Prizes
Number of papers presented in the National Symposia by the students : 30
Amongst the above papers, a few papers bagged prizes
|S.No.||Name of the student||Title of the Presented Paper|
|1||Anurag Tripati & Hari Akula||Wireless Power Transmission|
|2||Sunil Kumar & V. Bharath||Iridium Satellite Network|
|3||Krishnaiah & Joseph||Photovoltaic cell|
Student Achievements & Awards/Prizes
|S.No.||Name of the student||Event||College/Organization||Awards|
|1||Anurag Tripati||Group discussion||Osmania University||First Prize|
|3||Anurag Tripati & Hari Akula||Quiz||Osmania University||Second Prize|
- Won the Deccan Chargers – CUP which is held by Sarvagnya ’09 at JNTUCEP.
- Runners of EENADU CHAMPIONSHIP which is held at Kadapa in the year 2007 – 08.
- Mr. Rajender, IV B. Tech got selected for national level competitions for the event Kho – Kho in the years 2007 – 08, 2008 – 09.
- Ms. Divya Teja, III B. Tech got selected for National level competitions for the event Badminton
Students are visited
- CPRI, Banglore in the year 2008
- RTPP, Muddanur in the year 2009
- KTPS, Kottagudam in the year 2009